The “Cyber Security Market” research report 2019 has been estimated considering the application and regional segments, market share, and size, while the forecast for each product type and application segment has been provided for the global and regional markets. Cyber Security report offers detailed profiles of the key players to bring out a clear view of the competitive landscape of the Cyber Security outlook. It also comprehends market new product analysis, financial overview, strategies and marketing trends.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Cyber Security create from those of established entities?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245229
Key Market Trends:
Aerospace and Defense Segment is Expected to Witness a Significant Growth
– Airplane navigation and guidance systems can be highly susceptible to cyber-attacks, which can have widespread ramifications. Hence, the computers and networks for all the ground and air-borne operations need strong security infrastructure.
– The increasing adoption of machine-to-machine technologies (M2M) in the aerospace domain and the focus of the governments on cyber security to counter cyber terrorism has driven the growth of the cyber security market in this sector immensely for the past few years.
– The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) has long focused on promoting policies that strengthen the aerospace and defense industry and convening the crucial conversations on these same policies and issues with key stakeholders across the public and private sectors. Therefore, organizations are expected to install robust and critical infrastructure to deal with cyber security issues.
– Defense companies, such as BAE Systems PLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Finmeccanica S.p.A., are engaged in developing cyber security solutions in the defense industry, especially in developing network security solutions and software, to prevent cyber-attacks on military software systems, proving the increasing demand from the sector.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Share
– North America is expected to retain its position as the largest market for cyber security solutions, over the forecast period. The strong presence of several market incumbents, coupled with recent security threats in the region, are expected to drive the adoption of these solutions further.
– Owing to the increasing cyber incidents in the country, the government is significantly investing in dealing with these cyber attacks. According to the recent annual budget plans of the Trump government, the US government has earmarked more than USD 19 billion for cyber security related initiatives. This was majorly due to the increasing number of cyber attacks in the nation.
– Also, the National Institute of Cybersecurity Careers and Studies (NICCS) has been playing a proactive role in increasing awareness, by providing training programs to the stakeholders.
– Furthermore, in terms of private companies, major technological giants, such as Microsoft Corp. and IBM, have been investing heavily on their cyber security R&D initiatives in a bid to keep up with the heterogeneous nature of the cyber threats.
Reasons for Buying Cyber Security Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245229
Detailed TOC of Cyber Security Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing M2M/IoT Connections
5.1.2 Rapidly Increasing Cyber Attacks
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Lack of Cyber Security Professionals
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Rise In Trend For IOT, BYOD, Artificial Intelligence, And Machine Learning In Cyber Security
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Type of Security
6.1.1 Network Security
6.1.2 Cloud Security
6.1.3 Application Security
6.1.4 End-point Security
6.1.5 Wireless Network Security
6.1.6 Other Types of Security
6.2 By Solution
6.2.1 Threat Intelligence and Response
6.2.2 Identity and Access Management
6.2.3 Data Loss Prevention
6.2.4 Threat Mitigation
6.2.5 Security and Vulnerability Management
6.2.6 Intrusion Prevention System
6.2.7 Unified Threat Management
6.2.8 Enterprise Risk and Compliance
6.2.9 Managed Security
6.2.10 Professional Services
6.3 By Deployment
6.4 By Industry
6.4.1 Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence
6.4.2 Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
6.4.6 Public Utility
6.4.7 IT and Telecommunication
6.4.8 Other Industries
6.5.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
6.5.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 IBM Corporation
7.1.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
7.1.3 Dell Inc.
7.1.4 Root9B LLC
7.1.5 Herjavec Group
7.1.6 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
7.1.7 Palo Alto Networks
7.1.8 Symantec Corp
7.1.9 Trend Micro, Inc.
7.1.10 Fortinet, Inc.
7.1.11 FireEye, Inc.
7.1.12 ProofPoint, Inc.
7.1.13 Imperva, Inc.
7.1.14 CyberArk Software, Ltd
7.1.15 AVG Technologies
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Naphthalene Industry 2019 Global Market Growth, Size, Share, Demand, Trends and Forecasts to 2023
Ethylbenzene Market 2019 Analysis, Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast Analysis To 2025
Online Grocery Market Segmentation 2018-2023 Covers Price, Sales, Revenue, Growth Rate Details by Regions, Types, and Applications
Global Exhaust Sensors Market 2019 Size & Share, Regional Demand, Future Scope, Challenges, Key Players, Business Development Opportunity and Forecast to 2026,