Please join us on Friday, December 8th, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Cyber Resilience: An hour of critical thinking of shifting the risk conversation to maintaining business continuity during a cyber attack.”
Register for 12-08-23 episode of Super Cyber Friday, “Hacking Resilience.”
Joining me, David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How are we defining resilience? Are we protecting data or business operations?
- What’s the process of looking at your operations to see how you can protect it?
- Why are we rationalizing that we have to assume attacked? Why can’t we be preventative first?
- How do we shift our security model from the concern of being attacked to the loss of confidential data and business operating?
- What are we giving up when we shift to a resilience mindset?
- How does the relationship between security and IT change when you build a resilient model?
- What are the elements of resiliency that are poorly developed?
- What are the different stages of resiliency?
- What are the common issues of not being able to recover quickly?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Cohesity
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth). During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.