A mistake often made by CEO’s in nearly every industry is that they trust their IT department to protect them from computer hackers. What CEO’s often fail to understand is that it does not matter how educated your IT manager or CTO may be, it does not make them a hacker, or capable of thinking like a hacker. Unlike your accountant or your attorney, hacking is not something you learn in a classroom. Unlike other crimes, its existence has only been in the past 30 years, and education has not yet caught up with the crime. It takes an ethical hacker to think like a hacking criminal!
At National Cyber Security we work with upper level management and/or corporate executive to do 5 things:
- NCS will conduct a monthly security audit of your office network, website, facility or hospital for vulnerabilities to hackers, cyber blackmailers and/or corporate theft.
- Each time we perform a security audit and you do not alert your IT department, we will be providing 3 valuable things about your organizations.
- How vulnerable your organizations may be.
- How your IT department will stand up to a real security breach.
- Will your IT department detect an attempted attack and how they respond.
- NCS will also provide a security audit on the top 5 executives in the organization to see if their home computers are vulnerable to hackers. If your home computer has been attacked or infected by hackers, virus or malware then you can open your office network with a backdoor for hackers to get in. After we conduct the home audit we will write a report and polices for home use.
- We will train and write computer and cyber security policies in laymen terms for all of your employees. We will also provide online security classes for all employees to help them to identify threats to online security.
- If your network is ever hacked, as an NCS client; you will be able to call us 24/7 to work with your IT team to identify how you were hacked and who was behind the hack.