This tutorial is about the How to Set Chrome’s homepage. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Set Chrome’s homepage. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Set Chrome’s homepage
The Google Chrome browser is an open source program for accessing the World Wide Web and running web-based applications. The Google Chrome web browser is based on the open source Chromium project. Google released Chrome in 2008 and releases several updates a year. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS operating systems. The Google Chrome browser takes a sandboxing approach to web security.
Each open website runs as its own process, preventing malicious code on one page from affecting others (or the computer’s operating system in general). The browser also supports web standards such as HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Whether you prefer to use your home page as your email inbox or your favorite news site, you can easily set up a home page in Google Chrome.
However, please note that your home page is different from your home page. Your home page is the page associated with the house icon in the top toolbar, but the home page is what you see when you start Chrome. How to set your home page in Google Chrome for Mac, Android, iOS, Linux and PC.
How to set Chrome home page
Chrome for Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS
- Open Chrome, then select the “Menu” icon ⁝ located in the upper right corner, then choose “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Appearance” section.
- Make sure the “Show home button” option is turned on.
- Select “New Tab Page” or select the other option to set your own home page.
Chrome for Android and iOS
Setting the default home page for new tabs
- Open the Chrome app.
- Select the “Menu” icon ⁝ located in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Select “Home Page”.
- Make sure the home page is activated. Tap “Open this page”, then type the URL you want to set as your home page.
Configuring multiple home pages
If you use multiple websites and want to have different home screen options when you start Chrome, you can follow these steps to create a home screen icon.
- Type the website address in the address bar, then select “Menu” ⁝ > “Add to Home Screen”.
- Modify the title of the icon if you wish. When finished, select “Add”.
- Confirm this action by selecting “Add” on the next screen. A shortcut icon will be added to the home screen that will open and take you directly to that page.
Final words: How to Set Chrome’s homepage
I hope you understand this article How to Set Chrome’s homepage, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.