You change the oil on a regular basis, and you-remember to change your AC filter from time to time-even late. Life is full of maintenance, and our technology shouldn’t change anything.
When you invest hundreds or even thousands of dollars in a gadget, you want it to last longer. This means you can easily keep your phone, clear ports, protect your screen and make your phone hardware work powerfully. Tap or click here for a guide to make your smartphone look like new, both inside and outside.
The sad truth is all Your technique is probably a bit crude. It’s not difficult to clean up. You just need to know the best way to do it so that you don’t scratch the screen or do anything worse. Glitter your keyboard, screen, mouse, earphones and more with a tap or click.
If you want your gadget to last longer, it’s important to find and fix the problem early. It’s easier than you think.
Apple executives say she left after she raised concerns about sexism, other workplace issues
1. Know the signs of malware and viruses
I’m sorry to all iPhone users. Your mobile phone is not resistant to viruses. Sure, the App Store is generally a bit more rigorous than Google’s Play Store, but it’s not completely safe from clever malware and clever cybercriminals. This is especially true if the phone is jailbroken.
If your iPhone or Android smartphone feels a little sick, it may be due to malware. Here are some signs to watch out for:
- Rapid increase in unknown cause of data usage
- App crashes repeatedly
- Battery drains faster than normal
- Excessive pop-up
- Mobile phone app that I don’t remember downloading
- Slow performance or slow overall
- Your phone gets hot to the touch, even when you’re not using it
If you have an iPhone, there are several steps you can take to get rid of malicious software. Sometimes it’s enough to remove the offending app. You may have to wipe your phone completely.
Be sure to back up your contacts, photos, videos and everything else before backing them up. Tap or click for instructions to remove the virus from your iPhone or iPad.
If you have a Samsung phone, scan using the pre-installed Smart Manager. In this app, you can check the battery usage, storage and memory. You can also scan your phone for malicious software and block phishing attacks and malicious websites.To use it, open Smart Manager from the app screen and tap Device security, after that Scan device..
The best way to avoid attempts to instill malicious software: Keep your phone up to date.
2. How is the battery condition?
Bad habits die hard, and you may find that your phone is constantly connected or that you are always on 1% battery.
If you’re always running out of battery or running out of battery, it’s important to make sure it’s a bad charging habit and not something wrong.
On the iPhone Configuration >> >> battery >> >> Battery status.. This screen shows the maximum battery capacity and peak performance capacity of the mobile phone. If your phone is old, the capacity will be less than 100%. You will be notified if the battery is significantly low.
Check out my favorite app, coconut Battery, for more information. Tap or click to download the link and download other tips on iPhone battery.
Optimized battery charging should also be turned on.Move to Configuration >> >> battery >> >> Battery status >> >> Optimized battery charging Make sure it is enabled. This will reduce the time it takes for the battery to fully charge. It also takes into account your charging habits and will not charge more than 80% unless you need it.
You can paging your Android smartphone settings to find similar reports or use a third-party app. Tap or click to see a direct link to my recommended Accu Battery.
Then make sure that the proper settings are enabled to keep the battery healthy.
If you have a Samsung mobile phone Configuration >> >> Device care >> >> Optimize now >> >> battery.. On Google Pixel smartphones Configuration >> >> battery And turn it on Adaptive battery..
Iran’s national actor “Mercy” used Facebook to spy on U.S. military personnel
Some rules of thumb:
- Do not put your cell phone under a blanket or pillow at night.
- Avoid super cheap charging cables. At best, they won’t last long. In the worst case, they are at risk of fire.
- If you wake up at night and see that your phone is fully charged, unplug it. It doesn’t make a big difference, but it doesn’t hurt.
3. Diagnose phone hardware problems
If the battery is okay, not due to malware, try running a diagnostic test to rule out problems with other smartphones.
For iPhone, you need a third-party app. TestM is a popular performer of over 20 tests on mobile phones, including checks on cameras, touch screens, speakers, gyroscopes, accelerometers, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, mobile phones, light sensors, chargers and more. It is a diagnostic app.
Most tests require you to perform actions such as drawing on the screen or testing the microphone. When complete, you’ll see a complete report listing the status of the various hardware components of your phone.
TestM is also available from the Google Play Store for Android phones. Checking and testing the phone is another option. Similar to TestM, it runs diagnostics on Android smartphone phones, Wi-Fi, displays, touch screens, GPS, audio, cameras, sensors, storage, memory, CPU and battery.
4. Analyze the laptop battery
Like your phone’s battery, your laptop’s battery needs proper care to last for years.
On Windows laptops, this requires a few steps. Stick to me. First, you need to create a report.
- Search for PowerShell It’s in the search box at the bottom left of Windows.
- In the menu that opens, you should see something like this: Windows PowerShell..Right click to select Run as administrator.. You need to approve PowerShell to make changes to your PC.
- Once open, copy or enter the following command: powercfg / Batteryreport / output “C: battery-report.html” Next hit input..
- PowerShell displays a message telling you where the report was saved. In most cases it will be the C drive.
Then do the following to view the report:
- type Windows File Explorer Go to the search box at the bottom left of Windows to access drive C.
- The labeled file is displayed Battery-report.html.. Double click on the file Open it.
- The report provides an overview of laptop battery status and battery life.
If you have a MacBook, follow these simple steps:
- Press and hold Option key Click Apple menu..
- Select with System information..
- Scroll down hardware >> >> Power >> >> Cycle count..
- The closer you get to 1,000 cycles, the worse the battery performance will be.
For more information on MacBook batteries, try the coconut Battery linked in step 2 above.
Need a new laptop? I’ll help you. My tech team has created a smart quiz that takes 60 seconds to find the right quiz for you. Tap or click here to answer the quiz.
5 Buried Google Settings Other Than Privacy To Save Time Now
5. Also check your computer hardware
Fortunately, running a diagnostic on a Mac and PC is easier than running it on a smartphone. Your computer has built-in tools that are easy to use.
Windows 10 has a performance monitor app that can help you find and diagnose problems on your PC.
- click Start menu And search Performance monitor.. Please take a moment to collect the data.
- On the left side, click Report >> >> system >> >> System diagnostics >> >> [Computer Name] Check out the system hardware.
Windows Memory Diagnostics runs a memory test in RAM. If your computer crashes or is slow, this may be the cause.press Windows + R To get the run window, type: mdsched.exe hit input Test RAM. You will need to restart your computer to do this.
Apple Diagnostics checks for hardware issues on your Mac. This tool can also provide fix suggestions and contact technical support.
Shut down your Mac first, then disconnect all external devices except the keyboard, mouse, display, Ethernet connection (if any), and power connection.
If your Mac is fairly new, it may have an Apple Silicon Processor instead of Intel. Use About This Mac to find out which Mac you have.
If you have an Apple Silicon Chip:
- Turn on your Mac and press and hold the power button when your Mac starts up.
- Release the button when the boot options window appears.
- press Command -D With the keyboard.
For Intel-based Macs:
- After turning on your Mac, D key When you start your Mac.
- Release the button when the progress bar is displayed or when prompted to select a language.
Wait for the test to complete before viewing the results.
Click here to get the Fox News app
Bonus Tip: How to Track Online Trolls and Stalkers
Dana turned to my national radio show for help as her 18-year-old daughter was stalked by someone she met at The Tinder. Next, the stalker put Dana’s photo and mobile number in an ad on a porn site. We track the stalker and explain how we did it.
Check out my podcast “Kim Komando Explains” on Apple, Google Podcasts, or your favorite podcast player. Or you can listen here on my site.
What digital lifestyle questions do you have? Call Kim’s national radio show and tap or click here to find it on your local radio station. You can listen to and watch Kim Command Show on your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or computer. Alternatively, tap Kim’s free podcast or click here.
Copyright 2021, WestStar Multimedia Entertainment. all rights reserved. You support my research by clicking on the shopping link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from eligible purchases. I recommend only the products I believe in.
Learn about all the latest technologies at Kim Commando Show, the nation’s largest weekend radio talk show. From smartphones and tablets to online privacy and data hacking, Kim answers the phone and gives advice on today’s digital lifestyle. Visit her website, Komando.com, for her daily tips, free newsletters and more.
Source link If you want it to last, make sure you have these tests on your technique