Do you enjoy working in a high operations tempo environment and helping to defend the nation’s most important networks? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you! Parsons is seeking multiple Incident Analysts to support the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Internal Defense Measures (IDM) program. The JSP DCO IDM program is responsible for a wide variety of cyber security functions necessary to ensure the operational, physical, and information security of Department of Defense (DoD) networks and cyber assets.
The Incident Analyst will be responsible for managing triage, reporting, and escalation for Incident Case Management. The Incident Analyst shall demonstrate knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- Experience working in a DOD or IC IT environment that must adhere to the CJCSM 6510.01B Cyber Incident Handling Program
- Knowledge of network traffic and communications, including known ports and services
- Knowledge of the Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of the following security related technologies: IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls, DNS, encryption, HIDS, NIDS, proxies, network packet analyzers, malware analysis, forensic tools, and enterprise level appliances
- Understanding of various open source and commercial analysis tools used for incident analysis, both network and host based
- Understanding of DOD accreditation policies, processes, and practices.
- Knowledge of Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) operations
- Experience in a forensic laboratory environment
- Experience in an IT development environment
- BS degree in related field preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience
- IAT Level II Certification (options include: GSEC, Security+, SSCP or CCNA-Security)
- In addition to an IAT II certification, the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is required
- Willingness to work evenings and weekend
ACTIVE TOP SECRET REQUIRED
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
All across the world, at every time of day, Parsons is keeping people moving toward a brighter, safer world. For more about Parsons, please visit www.parsons.com.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.