MetroStar Systems is looking for an Incident Analyst II that is passionate about providing a full range of IT products, services, solutions and customer support to various Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) offices to meet mission and business requirements. If you want to join a company that values bringing to bear the full capability of OSD to realize its vision, and be the creative catalyst for solutions that guarantee mission success and are open to working in Hampton Roads, Virginia, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our team members are responsible for delivering responsive IT services and support to their customers in the most affordable manner possible. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You use technology to solve complex problems
- You like the flexibility to effectively respond to change
- You enjoy assisting customers
- You’re passionate about enabling mission critical impacts and changes in Department of Defense (DOD) strategic direction
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Systems (6 additional years of experience may be substituted)
- You have 4 or more years of Incident Response experience with 2 or more of those years within DoD or Intelligence Community environment
- You have expert-level knowledge of network traffic and communications, including known ports and services
- You have demonstrated experience with CJCSM 6510.01B
- You have knowledge of the Windows operating system, knowledge in various Linux distributions and the Unix framework
- You have expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT)
- You have a CEH, Sec+, CND-IR, GCIA or GCIH certification
- You have an active TS/SCI clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if….
- You have DOD 8570 IAT Level III CND Analyst certification
- You have proficiency in conducting research and analysis and compiling relevant all source intelligence products
- You have experience in a forensic laboratory environment
What your day will look like:
- You’ll work with a the Incident Handling Branch for incident analysis, forensics, reverse engineering, and fusion reporting to provide DOD leadership, customers, and appropriate agencies situational awareness on current and emerging threats, as well as indications and warnings (I&W) throughout the NCR
- You’ll take actions taken to report, analyze, coordinate, and respond to any event or computer security incident for the purpose of mitigating any adverse operational or technical impact
- You’ll coordinate development and implementation of courses of action (COAs) that focus on containment, eradication, and recovery
- You’ll ensure the acquisition and preservation of data required for tactical analysis, strategic analysis, and/or Counter Intelligence (CI) or Law Enforcement (LE) investigations
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.