Keeping millions of global customers engaged through entertainment 24 hours a day, seven days a week takes the insight, intelligence and ingenuity of a switched-on global information technology team. We are QVC and we continue to expand on-line, on-air, and through mobile. Always on. And on a mission to change the way the world shops.
At QVC, Information security is a priority. To advance the global cyber security program, we are looking to hire experienced Incident Response and Threat Intelligence professionals for our growing security team. Located just outside of Philadelphia, our US Headquarters are in West Chester, PA. Whether you’re coming from Center City, the airport, or a suburb with regional rail service, the QVC shuttle service provides a stress-free daily commute to work.
Job Description Details
The Incident Response Analyst has advanced skills in traffic analysis, attack tactics, and remediation efforts. Incident Responders are responsible for handling more complex incidents that are escalated from the Monitoring Analysts. The Incident Responder also conducts investigations into related incidents, gather threat intelligence and also spearhead proactive defense measures. Responders will engage Advanced Analytics for Forensic and Malware analysis requests.
- Review and analyze incidents escalated from Monitoring Analyst Team
- Validate risk and priority scoring of incident from the Monitoring Analyst Team
- Perform investigation and analytics of network and host based payloads and artifacts in relation to the incident
- Correlate additional context from Threat Intelligence team for incident during investigation and analysis
- Create recommendations and requirements for content detection and response
- Bachelor’s degree AND at least 2 years of experience in security specific profession OR a high school diploma (or equivalent) AND 5 years of experience in a security specific profession
- One or more qualified certifications including: GCIA, GCIH, GCFA
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols and a variety of IT systems, applications, and their operational configurations
- Strong understanding of incident phases and attack vectors
- Strong abilities to communicate through oral and written methods to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to find, analyze, interpret, and extract attack related payload from packet captures and host forensic images using tools
- Ability to follow through on all phases of the incident response and identify attacks, determine initial vectors, and complete scope of incidents
- Experience with basic forensics tools, open source forensic tools and web history tools
- Must be willing to travel as required to respond to an incident (less than 10% travel)
- Must be available to work on-call or off hours as needed to respond to an incident
Incident Response Analyst
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.
QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, QVC is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.comfor assistance.