|Description||Our Minneapolis office is looking for an Incident Response/Security Analyst responsible for supporting a variety of information security functions. Incident Response consultants provide guidance to clients and other first responders for the proper handling of Information Security incidents, coordinate efforts of and provide timely updates to multiple business units during response as well as provide recommendations to the units as required. Our Analysts have experience in security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
Responsibilities in Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
|Requirements||Required Experience, Capabilities & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a directly related field.
• 2+ years of professional IT Security Incident Responder/Forensics experience.
• At least 1 year experience performing penetration testing
• Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, and strong judgment.
• Experience in security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be highly skilled and proficient in problem solving, with an aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to regularly exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions and recommendations
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
Technical experience to include:
ABOUT THE FIRM
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test