|Job Description and Requirements:|
|USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Information Assurance Engineer IV to work out of Schriever AFB, Colorado.
|– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
– IAM Level 3 Certification.
|– Provide systems analysis, planning, designing, evaluating, and security standards to ensure overall security, integrity, and operation of facilities systems and networks.
– Supports and maintains security assessments and authorizations through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
– Oversee the overall security, integrity and operations of USAFWC systems and networks IAW AFI 33-115, AFI 33-200, AFI 33-210, AFI 31-501, AFMAN 33-152, AFMAN 33-282, and local policies and procedures.
– Collect and maintain data needed to meet cybersecurity reporting requirements.
– Ensure Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) configuration, patching, scanning and testing of systems.
– Develop/review Communication System Requirement Document (CSRD) technical solutions to provide network, computer system, financial, installation, outside agency coordination, information assurance and customer assistance.
– Develop/find technical solutions and work plans that are consistent with architectural and information system security guidelines.
– Support the Government in the development of assessment and authorization (A&A) packages via the RMF, IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Directive 8500.1, DoD Instruction 8500.2, DoD Instruction 8510.01, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 502, ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53, and AFI 33-210 Air Force Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Program and supports USAFWC customers/users with their specific network and stand-alone system accreditations to include maintaining and updating Trusted Facility Manuals, system descriptions, security policies, user guides, system architectures and security-related documentation.
– Prepare and present training tailored for initial and periodic Information Awareness (IA) Training, System Administrator Technical Awareness, and executive level IA.
– Provide information to support System Administrators, Network Managers, users, procurement staff and security personnel and monitor, implement and report on all security/configuration patches/changes (i.e., NOTAM, IAVA and security/vulnerability advisories).
– Perform a weekly review of the audit trail for USAFWCs systems IAW Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 33-2, DoD Instruction 8500.2, ICS 500-27, and ICS 700-02.
– Conduct vulnerability testing and risk analysis as part of the overall assessment process on all networks and systems as determined by the Government.
– Additional duties as assigned.Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.