Information Security Analyst sought by DreamWorks Animation, LLC in Glendale, CA to be responsible for enterprise information security governance, risk management, compliance and security operations. Have a leading role in maintaining the security posture of the company against an ever-evolving threat landscape. Perform hands-on penetration testing and other vulnerability assessment activities. Define threat mitigation approaches and work with cross department teams to remediate open items. Analyze reports and alerts from various systems, validate findings and work with relevant groups to remediate open items. Perform risk assessments on third party solutions, services, and operational environments. Administer, update and maintain security configuration on various tools and appliances. Maintain security metrics. Perform additional duties related to governance, risks management, compliance and security operations. Create and update documentation related to operation procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related academic field plus 5 years of experience in job offered or information security. *Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Experience in the area of penetration testing across heterogeneous environments.
- Provide business centric security approaches and solutions that are informed by security best practices.
- Demonstrate sound judgment.
- Strong technical expertise across multiple technical domains.
- Expert level knowledge in penetration testing.
- Explain technical details clearly and concisely across a wide range of constituents.
- Progressive technical experience in the area of Information Security.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security principles, application, database, mobile and network security.
- Significant work experience from penetration testing.
It is the policy of DreamWorks to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Job LocationGlendale, California, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular