Responsibilities Position Summary:
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Confidentiality, Availability and Integrity of Lahey’s IT systems and information. This position is responsible for performing or assisting with evaluating, recommending, configuring, integrating, supporting and administering all information security operations including application, database, desktop, network, server, remote device, network access and web security. This position will report to the Director of IT Security.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
– Develops and performs processes to ensure systems and information are secure from unauthorized access, transmission and protected from inappropriate alteration/modification.
– Develops communication and training programs to educate the Lahey community on security policies, procedures and regulations.
– Analyzes security operations data, investigates and reports on noted irregularities and advises Director of IT Security on appropriate approaches to secure systems and data. – – Develops approaches to prevent security breaches, which includes unauthorized access by internal or external staff.
– Participates in operating system, database, application and network vulnerability assessments using Certified Ethical Hacker techniques
– Participates in IT security incident response as required to identify, contain, mitigate, resolve and restore Lahey?s IT systems and data.
– Participates in disaster recovery planning activities.
– Participates in hardware and software architecture review and is responsible for security architecture design for all existing and new environments.
– Assesses and participates in compliance, internal and external audit requirements; gathers information for audits and provides to internal and external auditors. Exhibits an understanding of the compliance regulations and security best practices and develops the appropriate security measures accordingly.
– Assists the Director of IT Security with providing Legal and Compliance departments with IT security related requests; gathers all requested data in a timely manner.
– Stays active within the network/systems security community, attends conferences and seminars and stays current with new issues and technology
– Serves as project collaborator in handling various assignments as designated by the Director of IT Security.
– Communicates frequently with the Director of IT Security regarding project status updates and reports any IT security issues.
– Escalates issues and coordinates overall security posture with the Director of IT Security.
– Performs related duties as assigned.
– Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
– Incorporate Lahey Health Guiding Principles, Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities
– Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
– Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
– Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
– Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
– Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
– Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
– Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
– Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
Education: A high school diploma
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
The Information Security Analyst must be able to work independently and consultatively to apply applicable IT security rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge of industry trends and technologies. The individual must demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills.
At least 3 years of information security analysis and operations experience is required. Shift DAYS
About Lahey Health
At Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, as one of the world’s premier health care organizations, we provide superior health care leading to the best possible outcome for every patient. We exceed our patients’ high expectations for service each day. We also help advance medicine through research and the education of tomorrow’s health care leaders
We care for our patients with compassion and openness, unsurpassed expertise, a drive for continuous learning improvement, and with respect, caring, teamwork, excellence and commitment to doing our personal best.
Join our team and our mission of excellence by applying today!
How To Apply
Please apply directly online at http://www.laheyhealth.org/engage-with-us/careers. Use the Job ID number to quickly locate the appropriate job listing. Once you have located the desired job, click on the checkbox in the ‘Select’ column, and then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, located at the bottom of the screen. Please note you are only able to select 5 jobs at a time.
Lahey Colleagues please apply directly through Colleague Connection using your Login and Password.