St. Luke’s is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke’s are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient’s ability to pay for health care.
The Information Technology Security Analyst is responsible for security policy development/maintenance, auditing systems and management processes to identify breaches, security awareness training and awareness activities. Coordinates the investigation and report of security incidents. Working with the Information Technology department, will monitor assess and perform periodic application vulnerability scans and risk assessment reviews.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop information security policies and procedures based on knowledge of best practice and compliance requirements.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness and education.
- Implements policy, manage and prioritize security vulnerabilities.
- Performs audits to identify breaches
- Implement security tools and software as required
- Develops and maintain internal procedures to ensure data security
- Maintains current knowledge of technology by attending appropriate continuing education training/seminars and reading related periodicals.
- Familiar with process improvement and project management methodologies.
- Participates in Hospital/Network Committees as assigned.
- Function as part of a team.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation and ability to follow through on issue resolution.
- On-Call Support Required
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; walking for up to 2 hours a day, 1 hour at a time. Requires crouching, kneeling, and lifting of objects weighing up to 60 pounds, pushing objects weighing up to 80 pounds. Requires hand and finger dexterity to perform repairs of small equipment and to use computer equipment. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color, and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Certification – Security+ or Network+ Certification is required. If the person is hired without his/her Security+ or Network+ Certification, the person will have 12 months to complete the training and pass the Certification.
Training and Experience – 1 – 2 years of General Computer experience is required.
1 – 2 years of Healthcare experience is preferred.
Process & Application Experience – Network Security
HIPAA/HITECH Security knowledge required. MS Office is required
Hospital Operations Knowledge / Experience – General, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability resting, security risk management.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke’s!!