Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Information Security Team is seeking an Information Security Analyst who will be a great addition to the rest of the team. As an Information Security Analyst at Hulu, you will be responsible for analyzing security events, perform event triaging and driving investigations to completion. The right person for this role is a self-driven individual who is always looking for better ways of getting the job done. If you are someone who is always up for a challenge and thrives in an environment that requires partnering with teams across Hulu, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Monitor Hulu’s networks and applications for security incidents and investigate any reported activity
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the activity
- Conduct penetration testing to simulate attacks, looking for vulnerabilities in Hulu’s systems
- Research the latest information security trends
- Recommend security enhancements
- Fine tune Security Incident Event Management systems to have proper alerts and information displayed
WHAT TO BRING
- Experience and strong technical knowledge in Linux, Windows, and OS X operating systems.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Ruby, and/or Perl.
- Strong knowledge of security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Ability to analyze and identify events from large sets of data
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong negotiator, self-motivated, and outgoing
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in penetration testing
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience with service-oriented architecture