Join our team and experience Workday!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for an Information Security Analyst to work with our Cloud Operations, Development and IT teams to ensure infrastructure, systems and processes are designed, implemented, and operated in accordance with applicable security standards and practices.
- Perform risk assessments, which involves analyzing security risks as well as identifying and articulating the impact to the business.
- Assist with a range of Security programs such as Security Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Log Aggregation, DLP and Security Metrics.
- Respond to security inquiries from Workday staff and bring issues to resolution.
- Develop, establish and maintain procedures and guidelines to implement and promote all aspects of information security.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in Information Security or a Security related engineering role in a technical environment.
- Experience in complying with relevant industry standards and requirements including ISO 27001, ISO 27018 and PCI-DSS.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies desirable.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.