Purpose of Job
Human Longevity, Inc. is looking for an Information Security Analyst responsible for day-to-day management of Human Longevity Inc.’s information security tools infrastructure as well as triage and investigation of information security events. This will involve creation and refinement of standard operating procedures, daily interface with Human Longevity’s Security Operations Center, and tracking and reporting of metrics. This role will be a key participant within Human Longevity’s Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Monitor the Corp. network, AWS and hosts for security breaches and investigate suspicious activities
· Participate in incident response planning and execution as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with forensic research associated with such breaches as necessary
· Provide information security support and escalation for technology issues providing rapid diagnosis, quick turnaround for corrective actions, and post mortem analysis for near/mid/long term technology improvements
· Participate in on-call support rotation for afterhours support coverage as needed.
· Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage caused by the incidents
· Monitor, track and document information security issues and threats to ensure prompt resolution and root cause analysis as needed
· Assemble, install, upgrade, configure, and manage information security
· Conduct penetration testing, which is when analysts simulate attacks to look for vulnerabilities in their systems before they can be exploited
· Deliver prompt, courteous, and professional service at all times in a fast-paced work environment
Minimum Qualifications (Must have)
· Understanding of incident response and forensic analysis
· Working knowledge of systems and network
· Collaborative work ethic with a strong drive to learn and share knowledge
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work in a highly dynamic environment.
· Highly organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in technology or other related field from an accredited university or college; or equivalent work experience in Information Security and/or Information Technology
· Understanding of the data analytics technology
· One or more of the following professional certifications: SSCP, CISSP, SANS GIAC, CEH Technologically advanced work environment
· Open office environment and security operations war room
· Technologically advanced work environment
· Global environment with multiple sites, which may require work beyond standard business hours
Human Longevity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
DISCLAIMER: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities of an employee to this job.