MSA Security is an industry leader in providing explosive screening services that cover a broad spectrum of explosives and other weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) to include improvised explosives, chemical and radiological weapons. MSA Security is the largest private provider of single purpose, single handler Explosive Detection Canine (EDC) services in the United States with EDC assets deployed worldwide.
This role is an opportunity to work with our cyber security team in Jersey City, NJ at one of our client sites.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Performs in-depth analysis on incidents, leads incident response activities and performs investigations. Report findings and improvements when required.
· Performs integrity / validation checks for all processed alarms and completed assessments.
· Prepares situation, after action and metric reports.
· Develop and complete Standard Operating Procedure documentation. The minimum mandatory requirements are:
· Familiarity with tools such as SIEM, IPS, IDS, NAC, Anti-Virus, End Point Security, and Firewalls.
· Be able to work within a fast pace CSOC environment.
· Stay current on the latest threats and techniques.
· Be able, if required, to work any portion of a 24-hour shift.
· Be able to successfully pass an in-depth background check.
· Have an in-depth knowledge of complex networks and its infrastructure components.
· Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in computer science, information technology, information security, or a related discipline.
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience in cyber security analysis, information security analysis, or digital forensics.
· Any related certifications are a plus (i.e. GIAC, CISSP, etc.)
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit: EEOC Poster and EEOC GINA Supplement MSA Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories