TouchNet is seeking a hands-on information security professional to join our Information Security group. The incumbent will perform web app vulnerability assessments, perform manual and automated tests, and document their results including a risk assessment. In addition, the Information Security Analyst will perform reviews as it relates to a wide variety of areas including, network security, review of SIEM, FIM, IDS/IPS, and other security logs for anomalous behavior, and incident response. The Information Security Analyst may participate in security control review, design, and threat modeling activities.
- Web app vulnerability assessment
- Network vulnerability assessment
- Administering and reviewing security systems such as SIEM, FIM, IDS/IPS, Anti-malware
- Security incident response
- Network and application security control review and design
- Auditing device configurations (e.g. servers, firewalls, VPN)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of experience in Security related field, Information Technology, IT/Security consulting
- Scripting knowledge such as Python and PowerShell is desirable
- CISSP, CEH, CISA or other security certifications are desirable
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is a pioneer in delivering innovative commerce solutions to Higher Education. Since 1989, colleges and universities have relied on TouchNet to unify and secure transactions everywhere money moves on campus. Today, TouchNet U.Commerce is the premier commerce management system for Higher Education. TouchNet solutions help institutions run campus business better by providing greater control over transactions, costs, compliance, and financial operations.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.