|DESCRIPTION||Applies advanced knowledge in the field of management for successful establishment of capability for Plant
support and execution in the areas of assignment. Fluid knowledge of DOE M 205.1-3, DOE O 471.3, DOE O 471.1B,
DOE O 471.6, DOE O 471.1B, and DOE O 475.2B, and their related requirements. Able to provide guidance based on
organizational goals and company policies. Communicate with Customers to determine their expectations and the work
to be completed to meet those expectations. Develop and maintain all required Plans and Authorizations. Accountable
for the results of all internal and external Information Security audits.
|POSITION REQUIREMENTS||Bachelors’ degree in a technical or
business related discipline with at least 10 years of experience or an equivalent combination of related education and
experience in a security field or industry requiring a high degree of information protection.
|POSITION||Information Security – Consultants|
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out