|Description||Our bank is built on exceptional people like you who are genuinely committed to providing their personal best every day for our customers. Since 1905, Mechanics Bank has been a leading community bank. We are one of the largest banks headquartered in the Bay Area and we’re still growing. We’re looking for more great employees. If you make our team, you’ll join the best of community banking. We offer a wide range of programs in support of your development and personal goals.
The ISE will assume a lead role in many facets of the Bank’s Information Security program. The ISE will be responsible for defining, delivering and supporting the enterprise network security architecture developed in collaboration with the IT Network Engineering team. The ISE will also participate in a diverse variety of IS projects and support the ongoing operations of the Information Security department.
The ISE will be focused on securing the network through the operations of intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), data loss prevention (DLP), enterprise anti-virus and anti-malware solutions, mobile device management, log management, and vulnerability scanning and remediation.
Essential/Required Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and enhance the bank’s network vulnerability management program.
We offer a full range of benefits in support of the financial goals and personal needs of our employees and their families. See Benefits and Programs link on our Careers page.
Salary commensurate with experience.
No relocation, no agencies, please.
|Requirements||Essential/Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
• Threat analysis / Incident Response: interpreting events and analyzing network traffic
Certifications, Licensing, Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Predictably, #America wasn’t #thrilled with the nationwide #Presidential #Alert test
- #Washington County deputies issue warning after #bank accounts #hacked
- #‘Jackpotting’ #hackers stole $267,000 from #Western #Washington #banks
- #NIST Warns About #Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities in #Healthcare IoT
- Advanced #Cybersecurity #Software #Techniques For Strategic Network Operations Planning