Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and/or web) across the enterprise. Address questions from internal and external audits and examinations.
• Develop policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements including SOX, PCI, and/or FFIEC guidance.
• Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum.
• Serve as project manager/lead within IT security projects.
• Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the Bank. This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demands. Skills/Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
• 7-10 years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
• 4+ years’ experience conducting IT compliance assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, etc.)
• 4+ years’ experience in administering IT security controls in an organization.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
• Experience with IPS/IDS and SIEM technologies.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
• Prior experience working within a financial service organization preferred.
• Prior experience working with regulatory agencies including OCC and/or FDIC preferred.
• Knowledge of FFIEC guidelines preferred.
• Project management skills preferred.
• Windows workstation and server administration experience preferred.
• Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred.
• Ability to manage and communicate across all areas of the corporation.