We’re a caring, sharing, and rewarding kind of casino! Our aim is to be the world’s number one casino, and we won’t settle for anything less. We work hard and we play even harder.
Dumarca Gaming Ltd, is a global online gaming operator with flagship online casino brands Vera&John and Intercasino, holding gaming licences in Malta, UK and Denmark with over 260 team members, worldwide. Dumarca Gaming Ltd. is part of Jackpotjoy Group, a subsidiary of Jackpotjoy plc which also owns online bingo & casino brands such as JackpotJoy, Starspins, Botemania, Costa Bingo and Slot Crazy.
We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join our Legal and Compliance team, and will be working with a number of internal stakeholders to ensure top notch measures are in place, enhancing our security levels.
- Responsible for Incident Handling and Change Management Program.
- Development, maintenance and ownership of information security policies and procedures.
- Management of internal and external security audits.
- Respond to information security events from detection all the way to remediation.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and work with respective teams on mitigation solutions.
- Communicate technical issues, threats, vulnerabilities and risks to engineers, managers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Information Security training program.
- Research, implement and maintain new technology initiatives to improve the organizations security systems.
Experience and skills
- 5 years of relevant professional Information Security experience.
- Masters and/or Bachelors in IT, Computer Science or Information Security preferred.
- CISSP, Cyber Security Analyst or similar certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An adaptive and influential style to effectively achieve the desired outcome.
- Diplomatic but firm.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies, Threat/Vulnerability solutions, IDS/IPS, malware detection, cyber security platforms, SIEM solutions.
- Ability to confidently articulate complex problems.
- Knowledge in PCI/DSS, GDPR standards considered an asset.
- Experience with MGA, UKGC, DGA audits an asset.
- Gaming experience considered an asset.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We’re a motivated team aiming to become one of the best casino teams in the business, and our company is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we want only the best candidates on board to join us as we keep reaching new heights!
We’ve just moved into brand new, central offices, with fantastic facilities for your daily use. After all, if you’re going to be spending your days with us, we think you should enjoy it! Our event team organises great parties, team building events and excursions! We’ll also treat you to our scrumptious office breakfasts, and maybe even a drink or two after work.