|National Headquarters – Irvine, CA|
This management-level position will lead the security monitoring capabilities within the Information Security Team and will collaborate closely with the Security Engineering component. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and managing various monitoring and analytical programs to mitigate overall cyber risks to the enterprise. The role will manage programs around security event monitoring, incident management, insider misuse, trend analysis, and cyber security threats. Excellence is an expectation, and strong teamwork, communications, leadership, and agility are critical success factors.Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution to monitor, identify and protect electronic data as it moves through the organization. Define policy/rules for the DLP solution and refine them as the DLP strategy matures. Develop incident response workflow to address incidents raised through DLP. Analyze reports from DLP and provide metrics to management.
2. Implement a security information & event management solution to log, collect, centralize, correlate and analyze security events across network appliances, servers, computers, databases and applications to detect internal misuse, external intrusion and threats.
3. Implement a cyber risk management program to include threat intelligence, cyber intelligence, and business reputation intelligence.
4. Develop a cross functional Incident Management Process to monitor, detect, assess, escalate, contain, communicate and mitigate potential security events. Regularly update Incident Management Response plans and perform response drills to ensure the business and supporting response teams are aligned with their roles and responsibilities.
5. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
Education and Experience