Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 217052
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Non Degree Program
Travel Required: NoDivision Description:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products
- Serve as primary contact for all Information Security related issues within the PL business
- Understands the risks in his area of responsibility regarding people, processes, and IT.
- Create and Maintain an Information Security organization.
- Define Information Security Action plans in coordination PL SR. VP of IT and Industry Sector CISO.
- Initiate, drive, and control InfoSec projects to enhance technical security infrastructure and organizational security.
- Implement Information Security measures without delay.
- Manage group of ISA’s to ensure InfoSec organization covers and supports locations adequately.
- Ensure that InfoSec audits and system checks are conducted on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with US Cluster InfoSec community on cluster based InfoSec initiatives.
- Manage, coordinate, deploy, and report on InfoSec Awareness training campaigns.
- Support the Compliance, Legal, and HR corporate departments with employee investigations. (eDiscovery )
- Responsibility for PL InfoSec budget.
- Coordinate Information Security Action plans.
- Coordinate Information Security measures without delay.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required and 7+ year’s work experience directly within the Information Security field.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of Siemens InfoSec guidelines, initiatives, and organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and with the corresponding level of sensitivity.
- Solid and proven technical IT background.
- Self-starter and motivated individual. Must be able to successfully work unsupervised.
- Excellent and proven skills in collaboration and influencing of non-direct reports.
- Ability to navigate a complex matrix organization often with multiple competing priorities.
- Proven record of driving change within the organization.
- Travel is less than 5%.
- Ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies at a rapid pace.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-driven for continuous improvement.
- Strong customer focus and change management skills.