Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a CND Sr. HBSS Lead Analyst to support an important government customer in Lorton, VA .
Clearance Level (Required to Start) (e.g. Top Secret, Secret): TS
Scope/Daily Job Responsibilities/Position Overview:
- Responsible for assisting Computer Network (CND) customers with deployment, tuning, and configuration of HBSS modules and policies, via hands-on web console, phone, and email communication.
- Evaluation and coordination of customer compliance with United States Cyber Command (USCC) and DISA orders & directives.
- Assists in Comprehensive Security Assessments (CSAs) in preparation for security inspections and supports other DoD initiatives related to HBSS.
- Coordinates with other CND Analysts regarding malicious events detected via HBSS and updates incident reports as needed with supplementary HBSS data.
- Provide supports to the HBSS Team Lead as necessary.
Minimum Required Skills:
- Experience as a Global or Site Administrator in McAfee ePO/HBSS.
- Experience with AntiVirus software implementation.
- Understanding of Ports and Protocols. Good written and oral communication.
- Host Based Intrusion Detection and Firewall based rules experience and/or understanding.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter.
- Knowledge of DISA HBSS standards and/or policies.
- SQL Database Management knowledge.
Desired Knowledge of Technologies/Processes:
Nessus and/or Retina Scanning, IAVM, INFOCON.
Degree & Years of Experience: 1-3
Security+CE, CEH, GCIA, CCISP, CISM GCIH
Additional Information: M-F: 8 am – 6 pm