Join our team and experience Workday!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is looking for an Information Security Risk Analyst to support the Security Risk Management program throughout the organization. The primary responsibility will be to work with various organizations and stakeholders including Security, Cloud Operations, IT, Development, and Compliance to assess security risk, agree remediation actions and communicate security risks to business management.
- Assist with implementation of the organization’s Security Risk management program.
- Perform risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying and articulating the impact to the business.
- Prepare risk reports for different audiences throughout the organization including senior executives and business unit management.
- Monitor the implementation of mitigating projects and their impact in reducing security risk scores.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build Security Risk awareness throughout the organization.
- Assist with other Security processes as needed.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Proficiency in a risk management framework and experience in conducting security risk assessments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills along with experience in preparing reports for senior executives.
- CRISC, SANS GSEC or equivalent certifications preferred
- Experience in either Software as a Service or Consumer Web Organizations a plus.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.