Duties and Responsibilities:
– On a 24×7 basis, conduct real-time analysis of theater IA-CND data from appropriate situational awareness and management tools.
– Maintain IA-CND sensor grid situational awareness from Tier 0 to Tier 2; report and respond to sensor grid outages and/or anomalies; direct network surveillance resources.
– Perform information gathering from appropriate tools and databases.
– Track and report performance and capability metrics.
– Provide event categorization by analyzing the incoming data flow from security devices and searching data for indications of anomalous events.
– Lead/conduct theater collaboration for IA-CND planning and operations including, but not limited to email, chat, ticketing and collaboration session communications.
– Conduct theater IA-CND trouble ticket management.
– Track and report performance/capability metrics.
– Review IA-CND Current Operations trends to identify anomalies for further investigation.
– Review current intelligence for relevant threats and develop appropriate actions/response.
– Distribute current IA-CND intelligence information to the USCENTCOM Components.
– Integrate IA-CND current operations activities with IA-CND Intelligence activities to support intelligence-operations synchronization.
– Track IAVM/CTO/WARNORD compliance.
– Integrate IA-CND current operations activities with other USCENTCOM AOR NETOPS Centers.
– Review security threats and determine/implement effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
– Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment).
– Document security measure policies.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Candidate must currently have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
– Position requires incumbent to maintain industry recognized CISSP certification
– Candidate must have strong TCP/IP networking skills.
– Candidate must have a solid familiarity with application and network security.
– Must be able to provide technical subject matter expertise for a wide range of security technologies including, but not limited to SEIM, IDS/IPS, HIDS, malware analysis and protection, content filtering, perimeter access controls, logical access controls, identity and access management, and data loss prevention.
– Candidate should have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD IAVM program.
– Candidate should possess solid understanding of malware and associated risks attributed to system infections.
– Experience with CENTCOM and ARCSIGHT software is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, Physics, Math and 6 years’ experience in IS . Candidates with 10+ years’ experience will be considered in lieu of education.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.