|Information Security Specialist – Technology Risk Governance|
|Falmouth – Gray Rd
|TD Bank AMCB|
|About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
|As part of the TRMIS Governance team (Technology Risk Management Information Security), responsible for management and enhancement of the Technology Risk and Control Framework, technology risk management methods and processes, and providing governance oversight to project teams. Will have broad responsibilities for ensuring consistent risk management practices are developed and deployed across the technology environment.
The selected candidate will be responsible for driving risk management and governance strategies for emerging areas such as cloud, rapid development and deployment models, and cybersecurity. The individual will be responsible for understanding threat sources, exposure to TD Bank, and updating our Technology Risk and Control Framework to include adequate controls to address Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover from emerging risks.
Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our Technology Risk and Control Framework is aligned to regulatory requirements and guidance, including the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) cybersecurity assessment tool and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
|• Bachelor’s degree required
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices
• Strong working knowledge of technology governance concepts, policy and standard development, risk management frameworks and metric development
• Strong understanding of audit and assessment processes and concepts
• Able to effectively interact with technology teams, information security and technology design and deployment experience is desirable. Technology risk and control frameworks such as COBIT, ISF, ISO27002, NIST, etc.
• Experience in a highly regulated environment, specific experience with FFIEC, OSFI, PCI-DSS, SOX
• Competencies in technology controls, emerging threats, information security and cybersecurity
• Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization, strong presentation skills a must
• Policy and procedure development and management
• Audit or controls assessment background, Big Four experience a plus
• Ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously, strong project management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient with technology tools including MS Office, databases and reporting tools
• Archer GRC experiences a plus
• CISSP, CISA, CRISC certifications
|Business Hours Mon-Fri (40 hours per week total)|
|At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at [email protected] Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test