ISE resolves technology vulnerabilities through rigorous analyses to keep great companies great by providing expert, objective, targeted interventions. ISE is a rapidly expanding, dynamic, and unique small company that wants fresh, well-rounded individuals (underwater basket weaving is a plus) who love what they do and have a rockin’ time doing it. Our employees enjoy ISE’s creative, educational, and comfortable, environment where they can thrive professionally; and then take advantage of flexible hours and unlimited vacation days to support a great life when away from work.
The Information Security Trainer is responsible for creating and develiering security training programs for both internal and external ISE clients. This is a short-term contract.
- Develop and launch training programs that maximize security knowledge and efficiencies.
- Create and deliver security training curriculum and material.
- Create innovative awareness and training materials, tools and processes, e.g. Web-based e-learning, email campaigns, surveys, quizzes, events, brochures, messages, presentations and videos.
- Special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience creating CBT.
- A creative ability to develop innovative, engaging and effective learning solutions.
- In-depth understanding of security policies and best practice standards.
- Experience performing security evaluations, product, and/or application assessments to enterprise organizations.
- Experience in building relationships, communicating and coordinating with stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.