We are actively seeking an Information Security Vulnerability Analyst to join a Security Operations Team on a contract with a federal government client with an important mission.
- Extract data from various sources and compile in multiple formats, such as MS Excel, for client presentation.
- Generate and maintain varying dashboards, reports and profiles to track the overall health and status of enterprise and each client’s Information Security profile against Information Security Operations standards.
- Operate and manage network-centric and application-centric security tools such as Tenable Security Center and IBM AppScan Enterprise to provide real-time insight into the security posture of the organization’s environment,
- Effectively communicate remediation requirements and techniques based on results of vulnerability scans.
- Evaluate the impact of security issues with respect to the organization’s mission and prioritize remediation efforts based on risk.
- Respond to frequent data requests by researching solutions, extracting data from reporting tools and developing a format usable by program offices and leadership.
- Ensure validity by investigating all data obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Create, automate, and optimize appropriate reports and dashboards in multiple Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (formerly Continuous Monitoring) tools to highlight areas for improvement.
- Facilitating communication between the Information Security Program, client information system security officers (ISSOs), and system owners to address security issues and resolve vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience, 1 in an Information Security environment.
- Experience running vulnerability scan tools and analyzing scan results, as well as an ability to effectively communicate remediation requirements and techniques based on the results
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent self-directing skills – ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks and projects, an ability to perform multiple tasks within a short deadline
- Solid understanding of risk management, including an understanding of the process and activities required in vulnerability identification, reporting, and remediation.
- General knowledge of IT environments, information security, privacy, and threat and vulnerability management.
Founded in 2005, Triumph Enterprises, Inc. (Triumph) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business. We are headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Triumph offers the federal Civilian and Defense markets personalized knowledge-based professional services. Our company provides world-class solutions leveraging the following core disciplines:
- Program Management Support
- Engineering Support Services
- Training and Exercise Support Services
- IT Security (Cyber Operations and Risk Management Services)
- Sustainment and Life Cycle Logistics Services
- Data Management and Analytical Services
Our pursuit of excellence is driven by an emphasis on Client Focus, Integrity, Imagination, and Employee Engagement – the Core Values that motivate and inspire our leadership, business practices, and company culture.
Triumph participates in e-Verify. We provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 Form to confirm work authorization. Triumph is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status defined by law. Go to www.triumph-enterprises.com to learn more about Triumph.