LOCATION: San Antonio, TX (zip 78201)
TYPE: Fulltime Salaried Employment with our client
CLIENT: Defense Contracting Firm
Security Clearance Required: Active US DoD TOP SECRET
Certification Required: Security + CE
- Participate with the development team capturing and refining information security requirements ensuring requirements are properly integrated into information technology component products and information systems;
- Ensure the system is designed, developed, configured and implemented with required security features and safeguards;
- Ensure enhancements to existing systems provide equal or improved security features and safeguards so that HNCY’s weapon systems and ancillary systems/networks are Assessed and Authorized;
- Provide inputs to deficiency assessments and Plans of Action and Milestone (POAMs); and,
- Provide written inputs and or comments to draft documentation required for A&A.
- IASAE-I has 2+ years of recent Computing Environment IA management experience; OR
- IASAE-II has at least 5 years of recent Network Environment IA management experience; OR
- IASAE-III has at least 10 years of recent Enclave Environment IA management experience.
- Certification in DoD 8570.01-M, Change 4 (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program) Information Assurance Workforce System Architect and Engineer Category I, II, or III (IASAE-I, II, or III) certification.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full