|BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Information Systems (IS) Assurance Manager is responsible for leading a team of IS Assurance professionals in the review, documentation, evaluation and testing of information technology processes and controls in a wide range of environments.
– Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant field required Experience:
– More than five (5) years of experience of information systems auditing experience required
– More than four (4) years of supervisory experience required
– Prior experience working within a public accounting or internal auditing environment preferred
– Prior experience performing IT general controls and application control reviews preferred
– Prior experience performing Service Organization Control (SOC) engagements highly desired
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test