|BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Information Systems (IS) Assurance Manager is responsible for leading a team of IS Assurance professionals in the review, documentation, evaluation and testing of information technology processes and controls in a wide range of environments.
– Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant field required Experience:
– More than five (5) years of experience of information systems auditing experience required
– More than four (4) years of supervisory experience required
– Prior experience working within a public accounting or internal auditing environment preferred
– Prior experience performing IT general controls and application control reviews preferred
– Prior experience performing Service Organization Control (SOC) engagements highly desired
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out