As a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst you will be responsible for the identification and tracking of potential security incidents across the CVS Health enterprise. The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst is essential as you are part of the first line of defense for CVS’s Information Security. The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst position is responsible for working with 3rd party managed security services providers to develop improved system monitoring and correlation rules to improve overall security posture.
Additional responsibilities of the Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst include:
– Performing inbound security event analysis in an industry leading SIEM in a shift environment.
– Identifying and creating incidents and validate remediation with end system users to track resolution in incident management tracking system.
– Performing review and validation of daily compliance reports to track business as usual and out of policy activities.
– Working alongside senior security engineers and architects to deliver superior security services to CVS Health business units.
An ideal candidate is detail oriented, has a strong interest in system and network security and has strong communication skills.
Analyst will be working 4 10 hour shifts from Wed-Sat 10am-8pm
– 1+ years of IT experience
– 1+ years of experience working in an information security or risk management related field
– Prior Security Analyst experience
– Experience in a shift based environment
– Working experience and knowledge of two or more of the following security related technologies: Intrusion Prevention systems, Web Proxies, SIEM, Firewalls, Web application scanner, Vulnerability Scanners, Malware Research Tools or Forensics Tools
– Possession of industry certifications is preferred (Cisco, SANS GCIA or GCIH, CEH, etc)
– Strong understanding of Operating System Architecture (Windows, UNIX, LINUX)
– Understanding of SQL
– Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
– Bachelors degree is preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health