CSRA is looking for an Information Systems Security Analyst!
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions. Conducts risk and vulnerability assessment at the network, system and application level.
- Conducts threat modeling exercises.
- Develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy.
- Prepares security reports to regulatory agencies.
- Audits and manages access management.
BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
CISSP cert required
CASP cert required
Familiarity working in a DoD environment is preferred
Exp. in Information Assurance
Exp. in Computer Network Defense
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.