Baltimore or Philadelphia Office
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the stable and consistent operation of the firm’s information technology infrastructure and department. This individual ensures that all system hardware, software and related procedures adhere to organizational standards. This individual will also oversee the daily operation of the help desk and monitor incident resolution and help desk performance.
- Manage the support and administration of the information technology department.
- Plan, control and document information technology processes and operations.
- Manage user account control and creation as well as the information technology aspects of onboarding and off boarding staff.
- Design and implement information technology policies and procedures.
- Manage help desk operations and procedures to meet SLA and other stated support objectives.
- Ensure data and network security through the application of policies, procedures and technology.
- Manage information technology staff to meet performance expectations and goals as well as recruit for new staff as necessary.
- Identify problem areas and deficiencies in the information technology infrastructure and develop and implement strategic solutions to address them.
- Audit information technology infrastructure and processes and asses their performance.
- Implement control systems and procedures to protect information technology assets and data.
- Work with the Chief Administrative Officer to ensure cost effectiveness of information technology solutions and adherence to the annual budget.
- Align information technology solutions to meet the firm’s strategic business objectives.
- Ability to manage technical personnel.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of personalities.
- Strong verbal skills, be able to explain technical items to non-technical personnel, be able to understand a variety of instructions and problem statements, and be able to read and write functional technical documentation.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends, including occasional overtime.
- 5+ years’ experience working in IT management or other high level technical position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with computer systems design and administration.
- Customer service experience a must.
- Weekly travel, primarily day trips, from the firm’s Philadelphia office to our offices in the mid-Atlantic region.
- 40+ hour work week with afterhours and weekend work as necessary.
Please, no phone calls.
To learn more about our firm, go to www.offitkurman.com
To apply, send an email to [email protected] – include resume, and “IT Manager” in the subject line.
Offit Kurman, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer