Job Category: Consultant
CACI International Inc. is seeking a Information Technology Senior Manager located in Washington, D.C.The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manage and provide system security expertise for NAVSEA Information Systems, applications and networks including overall planning, design, architecture, availability, reliability, operations, maintenance, monitoring and security.
– Maintain all system devices (servers) i.a.w. NAVSEA/DON Information Assurance Program Management, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) and FLYTCYBERCOM/CYBERCOM.
– Respond to known and possible network attacks i.a.w. applicable DoD/DON policies, directives and instructions, or as directed by the CND Service provider.
– Ensure all items are configured to store and archive all system, device, application, and security event logs i.a.w. DOD, DON, NAVSEA and (if applicable) NATO security policies
– Audit and review all system, device, application, and security event logs i.a.w. DOD security policy
– Reporting, mitigating and/or resolving all classified security incidents (e.g. data spills) that impact networks within time constraints identified by the applicable directive or as directed by the Computer Network Defense (CND) Service Provider
– Conduct incident reporting activities i.a.w. CND Service Provider and NAVSEA policies
– Make recommendations and implement resolutions to a variety of conventional problems and situations related to the administration, coordination, and reporting requirements of the overall Information Systems Security Program.
– Investigate, analyze, and provide oral and written products/recommendations on the security and documentation system posture for NAVSEA
– Work on all NAVSEA systems to bring them into Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) compliance.
– Recommend, develop, test, implement, and perform:
– Network and system security functions for authorized users, workstations, and servers as required under
– DISA, DOD, DON and NAVSEA cybersecurity policies utilizing approved applications and procedures.
– System configuration, design, and administration control procedures to enhance system performance and security for all servers, standalone systems, workstations, routers, switches, printers, scanners, Multifunctional devices, VTC equipment, etc.
– Perform patch management and software updates for Information Systems, workstation, server operating systems and applications.
– Download, install, and modify IT assets in accordance with Information Assurance Vulnerabilities Assessments (IAVA) and Bulletins (IAVB).
– Perform and document Contingency Planning, Annual Security Control Testing, Security reviews.
– Configure and harden IT systems per DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) as required.
– Maintain current knowledge of DOD/DON/NAVSEA security regulations and augmentation directives
– Provide assistance to system owners to ensure FISMA reporting requirements are accomplished
– Manage security testing and network assessments for system owners
– Assist the staff in answering technical and administrative problems generated from the various Warfare Centers, Directorates and Command Groups.
– Develop reports of analysis and processes the information in accordance with program procedures
– Provide technical input and develop documents to provide information, help prevent, and increase understanding of issues involved in computer security incidents
– Assist system owners and other representatives to create, maintain and update accreditation artifacts system
– Support and provide the necessary information (i.e. firewall logs, system logs, storage media, etc.) in the performance of forensic analysis services
– MSCE & CISSP or Security+
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 12-15 years of related progressively responsible network systems engineering experience, including three to five years of supervisory and/or management experience. Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.