|DESCRIPTION||Bonnie Brae, a non-profit agency, is one of the nation’s preeminent residential treatment centers for at-risk adolescent boys. We currently have a great career opportunity for an Information Technology Specialist. The Information Technology Specialist will aid the Information Technology Manager in providing technology innovation and support. The Information Technology Department provides support to over 280 employees throughout our Main campus as well as our community homes in New Brunswick, Bound Brook and Bridgewater. The Information Technology Specialist will work with and oversee the part-time Information Technology Assistant to ensure support tickets are handled in a timely manner.
Salary range is $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 per year
Candidate will possess the following:
· Associate’s Degree preferred.
· Network/Server certifications preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Experience:
· One year of experience with Active Directory, Window Server, Exchange Server and Microsoft Office required.
· One year of experience building computer hardware preferred.
· Experience with computer operating system install and imaging required.
· Google administration and network experience preferred.
· Experience with configuring and activating smart phones.
· Experience in vendor negotiating, license / maintenance renewal tracking.
· Ability to troubleshoot computer/software issues independently.
· Ability to create and present training to end users in a classroom setting.
|POSITION||Information Technology Specialist|
|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|
- Predictably, #America wasn’t #thrilled with the nationwide #Presidential #Alert test
- #Washington County deputies issue warning after #bank accounts #hacked
- #‘Jackpotting’ #hackers stole $267,000 from #Western #Washington #banks
- #NIST Warns About #Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities in #Healthcare IoT
- Advanced #Cybersecurity #Software #Techniques For Strategic Network Operations Planning