AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
- Support the establishment and execution of the insider threat program as required in Army Directive 2015-18 within the Army G-34 (DAMO-ODP).
- Support the integration and synchronization of the Army Protection Program.
- Provide Senior Subject Matter Expertise and Army HQ Action Officer support for the Insider Threat program.
- Provide senior management support, oversight of team members, monthly report summary/submission, staffing support, and direct interface to the government customer.
- Provide expert review, analysis and input for the G-34 programs used for managing and executing the following APP component elements: Army Protection Program Strategy Plans and Policy (SPP); Critical Infrastructure Risk Management (CIRM); Emergency Management (EM); and The Army Insider Threat Program (InT).
- Draft and staff documents for integrating the Army Protection Program (APP) and protection-related functions and concepts into Army strategic documents such as the Army Campaign Plan (ACP) and other components of The Army Plan (TAP).
- Provide staff support for administrative functions to ensure accurate and timely responses (incoming and outgoing) to the Staff Action Control Office (SACO) and Joint Action Control Office (JACO) office tasking, routing, tracking and updates including Form 5 documentation.
- Provide overall governance, budgeting, and POM support to Insider Threat programs.
- Attend conferences related to assigned requirements and provide a conference briefing to the Program Manager. Provide recommendations for aligning HQDA G-34 programs to meet Federal and DoD requirements.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for the integration and synchronization of the functions across the Army Staff and all ACOMS/ASCC/DRUs to assist with integration of functions and technologies, requirements, goals and objective by reviewing and providing analysis and recommendations to establish and maintain InT centralized hub for monitoring, tracking and resolving potential threats created by the unauthorized disclosure of classifies information.
- Support the insider threat hub with technical analysis of data network and user activity to identify indicators of insider threats.
- Active Top Secret/SCI US Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of military and 3 years of HQDA (Headquarters, Department of the Army) experience.
- Experience with Army Staff and an understanding of the how the Pentagon and Service Headquarters function is required.
- Army Staff experience highly desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to regularly sit, walk, and/or stand throughout various times during the day.
- Use hands repetitively to handle, feel or operate standard office equipment.
- Position may require individual to work beyond the normal work day to support time sensitive projects.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.