LookingGlass has an immediate opening for a motivated Intelligence Analyst to join LookingGlass’ world-class Global Security & Intelligence division.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst, you will collect information to identify threats, and generate intelligence to assess risk in relevance to client needs. Intelligence activities can include researching current and emerging threats issues covering physical security, cyber security, reputation risk and compliance issues. Activities may also include, malware analysis, campaign assessment, data collection and analysis, and network forensics.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- Learn and employ LookingGlass patented technology to identify relevant intelligence collected from the Internet
- Analyze the intelligence identified by LookingGlass technology, based on client-specific criteria, to assemble relevant findings and analysis
- Assist in customer care and all aspects of the production of our range of deliverables and information products
- Identify and communicate improvements to the client delivery process and department productivity
- Adept in performing online research, OSINT or computer/database searching
- High degree of knowledge of Social Media Platforms, blogs, IRC, message boards
- Ability to collect, authenticate, validate and document online evidence
- Proficient with at least one investigative tool, such as Whois, Ping, Traceroute, etc.
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, DNS records, E-mails Headers, P2P
- Possession of excellent team leadership, development, and client relationship skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Relevant experience in intelligence, technology, cyber-security; prior experience in military intelligence and/or financial industry is preferred
DESIRED SKILL SETS:
- Basic understanding of HTML and/or website design
- Excellent writing/verbal communication skills
- Fluency in another language
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and a passion for customer service and satisfaction