- 6 years counterintelligence (CI) experience through military, or government agency.
- 4 years of Military or DoD civilian experience working with intelligence community.
- 1 year experience conducting CI Source operations.
- Graduate of Department of Defense or Federal Counterintelligence/Law Enforcement Badge & Credentialing School.
- Graduate of Advance Foreign CI Training or Source Operations training.
- Must have certification/training as a computer forensics examiner.
- Must have Ethical Hacker training.
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI Eligibility.
- Current (within 3 years) CI Scope Polygraph.
Job Description: Support the counterintelligence mission by providing CI Cyber input into CI missions. Tasks include:
- Assist with CI investigations by providing CI Cyber input to Risk Assessments, Damage Assessments, and Threat Assessments subsequent to Cyber-attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Provide CI Cyber support to the Insider Threat Program, Identity Management, and operations, activities, and special projects.
- Design and maintain a mechanism to track offensive and defensive Cyber capabilities by country, assess and evaluate emerging technology threats, draft Liaison Contact Reports, draft CI After Action Reports, and draft comprehensive CI Cyber Threat Assessments.
- Conduct non-attributable searches for Cyber CI-related information and provide CI Cybersecurity Education Briefings to the SOF workforce.
- Represent SOF CI interests through attendance in conferences and meetings with cyber defenders and engineers.
- Collaborate with network defenders, law enforcement, partner nations, and intelligence community (IC) counterparts and private sector organizations focused on detecting, identifying, exploiting and neutralizing foreign intelligence exploitation efforts in Cyberspace to compromise and degrade SOF Information.
This is a full time position