National Cyber Security Ventures has invested in over 8 companies in the cyber crime investigation and prevention industries. With cyber crime reaching over $3 trillion in 2016, we at National Cyber Security Ventures believe in working with startups and people with out-of-the-box thinking to help take a bite out of cyber crime.
- University of Washington students can hack smart devices, track body movement
- Ransomware Attacks ‘Double’ As Nation State Weapons Fall Into Hands Of Hackers
- Hackers can buy the new ‘Disdain’ exploit kit for as little as £60 on the dark web
- Hacking Doesn’t Effect the Best Online Trading Sites
- Information Systems Manager I
Listen To NCS Radio