|Benefits:||Paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, pension, 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||4030 Information Services|
|Description:||General Statement of Duties
The Systems Analyst serves as primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The analyst partners with business liaisons to translate software requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. The analyst also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
Performs advanced technical duties in supporting information services and systems for the Airport Authority by providing analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation and documentation on supported operating systems, file and application servers and storage systems.
|Duties:||Duties and Responsibilities
• Installs hardware devices on the computer system/network and performs preventative maintenance on these devices; troubleshoots and resolves equipment and network failures
• Microsoft Active Directory installation, management, and troubleshooting as well as Microsoft Exchange 2010 support
• Assists in implementation of Enterprise Backup and Disaster recovery processes and procedures
• Good working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, DHCP, DNS, WINS and SMTP
• Supports operation of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and interaction with MS SQL technologies
• Supports operation of Enterprise Antivirus Server operations
• Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
• Monitors, maintains, supports and optimizes networked software and associated operating systems
• Administers systems for deployment of user workstations and profiles
• Administers inventory and tracking of support information (manuals, books, binders, etc.) for ISSI library for Systems and Integration Application Support
|Qualifications:||Desirable Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, network administration or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN)
• Working knowledge of virtualization and best practices for virtualization
• VMWare certification(s)
• Major storage vendor certifications
• Microsoft Certifications
• Must be able to perform the basic life operational support functions of stooping, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must possess the visual acuity to prepare and analyze data, create reports and general system documentation and do extensive reading.
• Must be able to pass security background check requirements as required by the Federal Aviation Administration.
• Must hold valid NC Driver’s License
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test
- #CyberSecurity #Specialist/w #DoD Secret Clearance OSC Edge – Augusta, GA Full-time, Contract
- Why did people watch, share murder video streamed by New Zealand mass shooting terrorist?
- Egypt Can Now Block Websites, Social Media Accounts Deemed a ‘Threat’