Noblis is seeking to hire an experienced Information Technology Asset Manager in Warner Robins, GA. This position requires an active TS/SCI level security clearance.
The Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) is a weapons system which produces military intelligence collected by systems such as: the U-2 Dragonlady, RQ-4 Global Hawk, MQ-9 Reaper and MQ-1 Predator. It consists of computer hardware and software connected together in a computer network, devoted to processing and dissemination of information such as images. The successful candidate will support the program office during the system life cycle by providing such services as technicial assistance and advice to include efforts that support or contribute to improved performance of the organization; IT Service Management; logistics management; project monitoring and reporting; data collection; performance auditing; administrative technical support; and to ensure the effective operations and maintenance of a weapon system.
– an active TS/SCI level security clearance
– 4 Years experience as an IT Asset Manager
– IAT Level 2 compliant for DoD Directive 8140 (formerly 8570)
– Experience with license management, managing C4ISR system hardware and software assets required.
– Evaluate existing Asset Management systems and the design, implementation and management of new/improved systems
– Develop asset and configuration management standards, plans and procedures. Ensures changes to asset management methods/processes properly documented.
– Plan and Manage population of the Asset and Configuration Database, central libraries and tools for C4ISR system equities – hardware, software, licenses and warranties.
– Experience with analysis and technical support for procurement decisions of new licenses/software/hardware and also renewal of recurring licensing/warranty requirements. Identify impact of architecture changes to integrated and distributed C4ISR systems, license terms and conditions – investigate opportunities for cost efficiencies through enterprise license agreements and re-use.
– Support/coordinate with stakeholders, OEMs and Government authorities in gaining approval for hardware/software to Approved Product Lists.
– a Bachelor’s degree or higher
– current CISSP or Security + CE
– Knowledge of Enterprise IT Service Management and ITIL, specifically experience with implementation of Service Transition process and best practices: Change Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), Release and Deployment Management.
– Participate in weekly meetings with the IT infrastructure team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis
– Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of new IT asset and configuration management projects
– Serve as a liaison and facilitator for asset and configuration management between Mission Operations sites to assist in addressing and resolving related IT issues and concerns
– Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT asset and configuration management capabilities, projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing asset managememt systems
– Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of Mission Operations and IT asset and configuration processes.
– Lead/Support development of new asset and configuration management services
– Assist in managing an outsource relationships for 3rd party (OEM) asset management. Track asset inventories across the AF-DCGS enterprise to ensure 100% asset accountability, status and legal compliance with licensing terms and conditions of use.
– Collect information contained in the asset and configuration management systems and manage appropriate performance reporting, communicating performance outcomes/metrics/asset status to stakeholders in accordance with approved IT Management plans.
– Provide assistance and advice to Mission Operations users and auditors in the effective use of, and terms of compliance for program equities
***We offer a generous salary, excellent benefits, retirement plan with up to 9% matching company contributions (no waiting or vesting period), 20 days PTO, 10 holidays and $10,000 tuition assistance.***
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.