The IT Business Analyst will be responsible to assist IT Applications Manager in managing key business applications for the Operations/Property Management function at Goldrich Kest. Responsibilities include assisting the Applications Manager in interfacing with the Vendor project team, working with the Property Management staff, assist in the documentation of current state and future state processes, assist in documenting requirements, assist with projects deliverables, reporting, updating project milestones and timelines, and provide extensive hands-on support for business applications.
This role is responsible to assist and support the Application Manager in the enhancement, maintenance and deployment of systems supporting core internal business functions which focus on the Property Management organization. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Applications Manager to meet with various internal business stakeholders to: identify scope; prioritize; and implement additional functionality that meet the stakeholder’s needs.
This role identifies business trends utilizing real data; compiles analysis reports; present data findings with recommendations and provides extensive hands-on support for business applications. Essential qualities in this role are: communications, problem solving, multi-tasking, project management, and analytical comprehension.
The ideal candidate will possess previous business analyst experience, display a high level of organization, thrive in a fast-paced, and be able to quickly and accurately prioritize tasks.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete day-to-day business application operational tasks.
• Provide day-to-day hands-on support for business applications.
• Participate in weekly team meetings. Report status updates and critical issues on all projects and maintenance tasks.
Business Solutions Development and Support
• Assist Applications Manager in the support of business application projects as required
• Assist in user and stress testing of business applications using appropriate methodologies and tools.
Provide hands-on technical support, including, but not limited to, Property Management Applications; maintenance and documentation.
Qualified individuals who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Systems
• 2+ years managing and working with systems and business analysis
• High level of organization, attention to detail and time management
• Ability to multi-task and react positively to frequent changes in priorities
• Ability to work flexible or non-standard work hours when necessary
• Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple project assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with matrix teams, including internal and external staff
• Outstanding problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Outstanding ability to self-manage and initiate
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong relationship building skills
Preferred experience includes the following:
• Property Management Application experience
• Project Management experience
• Software development lifecycle experience including requirements, design, implementation, testing and support for packaged and custom system development
• Prior application support experience required
• Property Management Application (OneSite Leasing and Rents) experience required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent time management skills
• Capable of performing multi-tasking
• Possesses a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
• Ability to solve problems, overcome obstacles, and make recommendations on the go
• Works well both as an individual and as part of a team
• Travel to property offices to gather current state and future states business processes, unit testing, implementation support and training.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting
• Frequent handling, use of fingers, talking and hearing
• Sustains substantially recurring movement to fingers, hands, and wrists