Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and Digital Transformation programs, find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will manage a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale transformation projects.
Supervision of Team
• Plan, divide and direct work among team members.
• Manage the performance of employees, including setting objectives, assessing performance, placing employees on performance improvement plans and recommending disciplinary action.
• Recommend hiring and pay increases of employees.
End-to-End Application Architecture Analysis and Rapid Prototyping
• Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs to evaluate impacts for new requirements.
• Guide others to assess system usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs.
• Evaluate solution’s alignment with the end user experience and Rapid Prototyping of features.
• Develop systems and applications using complex algorithms to deliver business functions or architectural components.
• Develop system architecture that improve designs and mapping form to function.
• Educate team members about integrating systems collaboratively and efficiently.
• Formulate Use cases for QA team to Execute and modify QTP scripts with traceability functionality.
• Test business processes/products across applications with an end-to-end process flow.
System and Application Security
• Write requirements for development team to develop programs that improve processing of access requests.
• Reduce security threats with dependable and reliable security tools and software applications.
• Provide governance to evaluate how security impacts the design and development process of reliable applications.
Technical Product Knowledge
• Assess the alignment of technical products/solutions with business needs.
• Keep abreast of emerging industry trends to continuously update Verizon’s operations and assess how competition differs from Verizon’s current state.
• Guide teams through the successful implementation of new products.
• Communicate the business value of technical solutions.
• Discover mutually beneficial solutions across customers while recognizing different styles.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in a related discipline including supervisory experience.
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of mobile applications.
- Experienced in application developed using DevOps methodology.
- Experienced in Rapid Prototyping of features on mobile applications.
- Experienced in mobile application usability evaluation and design.
- Collaborate with business and other IT teams and lead cross-functional teams.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Executive Presentation Creation and Delivery skills.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Application(s): Skilled in using DevOps tool Eg: JIRA, One Confluence, HP ALM; Microsoft Word, Vision, Excel, Clarity.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.