Location: City of Industry, CA
To perform this job successfully, the I.T manager is responsible for supporting day to day operations with the IT organization which includes project management, network and communication functions, server and desktop support, and business system support. The incumbent will develop and execute policies and identify application opportunity to meet business objectives for improved customer service, operating efficiencies and quality.
The position will have overall responsibility for planning, installation and operating performance levels and maintenance of all zone operated system software, database and data storage, and all network file servers, and application systems such as SAP (and related initiatives), BI/BW, RDBF, PCRS, etc.
Strategy and planning
- Manage IT policy, process and procedural improvement
- Explore area of improvement/opportunity in business application, infrastructure, and security
- Work with headquarter IT team to implement enterprise-wide standards, policies, procedures, and process, to provide seamless services to company users
- Ensure that IT infrastructure and operations stay abreast of emerging products and trends
- Ensure proper management of company’s USA IT initiatives.
- Assess, plan for, and manage project risks, issues, escalations and problem resolutions
- Manage projects to meet quality, schedule and cost objective using standard processes
- Provide leadership and guidance to other project members
- Manage the I.T. function under company’s USA
- Manage production services (both infrastructure and application system) under pre-defined services levels and quality metrics
- Maintain ownership and accountability of all services (both infrastructure and application system) related issues until resolution is achieved
- Ensure proper documentation and run book of all processes
- Manage problems and problem escalation in accordance with company standard
- Ensure administration of personnel, including performance evaluation, career goals, training programs, hiring, dismissals, organizing vacation schedules, team building etc.
- Ensure proper communication and escalation of maintenance and production issues
This job supervises 3-6 IT staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the area of infrastructure and operation with application support experience or equivalent combination of education and experiences. Candidate must be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the information technology industry. Experience with project management background and progressive experience implementing and executing IT framework and standard is a must. Experience in ERP application deployment (SAP) is desired.