The IT Operations Manager will provide technical and operational oversight to all services, tools, and applications for the contact center. In addition to overseeing the SLA for daily operations, key duties include supporting the implementation and ongoing improvement of IT systems to include project management oversight of applications and telephony system development, deployment, and maintenance for large scale, multi-channel, health and human service contact center. They will interface with multiple stakeholders, including the client-side systems project manager, corporate IT directors, subcontractors, and systems vendors, on a regular basis to maintain good client relations and resolve any program issues. The candidate will have full responsibility for schedule and budget, and ensure that all project milestones are delivered according to plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Management of the full life cycle development and implementation programs assigned and technical activities to ensure successful project execution and meeting of requirements.
- Managing IT Service Catalog and Configuration Inventory
- Work with Corporate IT resources including service desk to coordinate and deliver IT Service Management
- Perform all project management functions to including work breakdown and cost estimation, scheduling, monitoring and tracking of technical progress against the defined timetables and budgets, and staff assignment and development.
- Lead and direct the successful delivery of application development, systems integration, and product installation/customization services while ensuring that assigned projects adhere to the approved life cycle work patterns, standards, and procedures for solution delivery.
- Manages activities of subcontractors utilized to deliver the technical solution.
- Define and implement development plans for assigned projects in order to increase staff’s knowledge and skills in the areas of project management, requirements management, and technology capabilities.
- Provide hands on support during various stages of the life cycle to include requirements analysis, testing and coordinating priorities with internal and external development teams.,.
- With Corporate resources, ensures that Cognosante is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations, and the terms and conditions of the RFP and proposal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 3 years managing technology and technical resources in a Contact Center Environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with work force management tools
- At least 2 years’ Experience managing IT Operations
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Experience with IT Service Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in State Health and Human Service information technology
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project management and account management in the information technology services industry
- PMP certified preferred
- Microsoft Certifications in Dynamics CRM and Windows Services a plus
- Knowledge of government technologies used to deliver Health and Human Service programs: Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, TNAF, Child Support Enforcement, etc.
- Working Knowledge of systems such as: IVR,ACD, CTI, Web Chat, Web Technologies, Webservices, XML, API,
- Experience implementing a new contact center environment; experience deploying new technologies to an operation
- Experience managing all systems, including infrastructure, software, and hardware, on a contact center or operations project
- Experienced with modern contact center technology (e.g. ACD, IVR, CRM, WFM)
- Experience with In Contact, Mitel or Five9 a plus
- Experience with Pipkins WFM a plus
- Experience working with client vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
- Strong leadership aptitude to foster a positive work environment that considers the dynamics of physical, social, psychological, and environmental factors
- Strong interpersonal skills to build client rapport and develop/discipline/reward employees