Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
- Monitor the queue and respond to ServiceNow tickets related to security access requests
- Complete assigned access requests accurately and within the SLA
- Completing Terms and Transfers in all KFA applications
- Responsible for working with the business and other IT resources to create ITIM roles
- On call support
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new security request processes
- Assists with projects in support of the enterprise information security program
- Documents all aspects of access provisioning in order to satisfy internal and external audit
- Collaborate with sister teams and departments to properly configure security values using least privilege.
- Provides valuable input to improvement of process surrounding day to day ops and security control execution.
- Provide Tier III support to end users of varying technical ability
- Generate ad hoc and daily security reports
- Special Projects as assigned
- Must have a basic understanding of computer security concepts including access management, application security, incident management, and risk & compliance
- Must have a basic understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
- Strong aptitude for IT Security
- Act with integrity, take pride in your work, seek to excel, be curious, adaptable and communicate well
- Experience with AD, Centrify, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Service Now, Mainframe ACF2
- Experience working with Windows, AIX and Linux
- Knowledge with MS Office including Visio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security or related field, or equivalent
- Strong background in a high volume ticket queue in a user support group with a focus on Security
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Server 2003 and/or 2007, SQL Server, AIX, Linux, Mainframe, Oracle EBS, Active Directory, FTP, VPN
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Experience with SOX and PCI audits are a plus
- Experience with process improvement is a plus
What’s In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you’ll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.