Looking for more than just another assignment? We’re looking for you! This isn’t just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an IT Security Analyst for a 3-year contract opportunity with our client in Moline, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We’ve built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we’re very interested in candidates who can help us. If you’re that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The IT Security Analyst will:
– Provide information technology to partners in the planning, delivery, and/or support of business processes and business practices for strategic business units. Work is of low complexity and low in risk.
– Have contact with responsibility focused around department and functional operations with limited interaction with business contacts.
– Participate as a team member in various roles.
– Receive supervision or direction concerning work/schedule. Impact of decision making is low risk and impact.
– Participate in sharing knowledge.
– Apply information analyses to assist in the effective implementation of a limited business process.
– Complete basic changes or improvements to well documented processes with some supervision.
– Learn how to identify, analyze and apply Information Technology (IT) and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
– Participate, as required, to design, develop, test and integrate technology of low complexity.
– Participate in the implementation of information technology and business processes of low complexity.
– Support, evaluate, and continuously improve information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of low complexity/risk.
– Perform activities according to project plans and schedule.
– Work on tasks and projects that are medium to high risk and of moderate to high complexity in nature where errors could affect the Enterprise.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
– Knowledge of Application, Distributed, and Mainframe environments
– Customer service aptitude
– Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
– Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
– Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
– Knowledge of roles, objects, and user profiles within SAP
– Knowledge of SAP security administration
– Knowledge of SAP security policies
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contractual