Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth we are looking for talented individuals who want to supercharge their career. As a premier technology solutions consultant we offer services around design, implementation and management of converged communication networks for enterprise customers nationwide. Carousel offers a full range of solutions including Managed Services, IP Telephony, Data Infrastructure, Unified Communications, Power and Cooling, IVR, Wireless, Security, Speech Applications and much more. We pride ourselves on providing the ultimate client experience through customized technology solutions that solve business problems for our clients.
To consistently outperform our competitors and contribute to the success of our clients, we strive to hire the top 1 percent talent in the industry — those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, 20 years and they’ll tell you it’s the people they collaborate with and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Whether it’s assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or challenging coworkers to a rousing game of Foosball in the office game room, Carousel employees consider their peer’s family. What’s more, our leadership team is committed to working one-on-one with each individual to roadmap his or her career path and personal and professional training opportunities. Our employees truly make a difference. Find us online: www.carouselindustries.com, on Facebook, Twitter, and on LinkedIn.
The IT Security Analyst performs two core functions. The first is the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the in-place security solutions while the second is the identification, investigation and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems. Secondary tasks may include involvement in the implementation of new security solutions, participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as analyzing, interpreting and remediating security vulnerabilities discovered through audits and assessments. The IT Security Analyst is expected to be fully aware of the company’s security goals as established by its stated policies, procedures and guidelines and to actively work towards upholding those goals.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.
- Create due diligence documentation for vendor selection – learning the Wolfpac software to input documentation, price quotes, contracts. Update accordingly with specific timeframes.
- Retrieve and review various security reports for analysis and follow up: Languard (patch management), Sage Ndiscovery(log analysis), Trend Micro (endpoint and AV reports), Varonis, Sky-high and upcoming Forescout and CA UIM.
- Retrieve and review infrastructure reports related to storage, cpu utilization, memory usage, Vcenter alarms, other various system alarms
- Ability to cross reference information to identify potential threats, close false positives and create or suggest remediation plans.
- Identify and compile reporting from various vendors such as telecom, specifically bandwidth reports and usage on data/voice lines to identify potential shortfalls in bandwidth or excessive usage
- Work with Infosec team (CTO, CISO, AVP of IT) on a weekly basis to provide updates and review reports/remediation/projects/issues
- Documentation should be a strong suit, as all of this needs to be documented, we have procedures and systems in place just need someone dedicated. Should be able to work independently as well, will provide training on the various systems but person should be able to take it from there.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience is required.
- Industry standard certification required in a technical discipline to include one of the following Network Operating System (Microsoft), or Network infrastructure, or Information Security.
- Minimum of three years experience supporting security components and applying security best practices across an enterprise application/network infrastructure. 5 years preferred.
- Formal technical training on Microsoft technologies, Network Operating Systems and Internet perimeter components required. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired but not required.
- Must possess excellent analytical, organizational and documentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of networking technologies including TCP/IP, Switches, Routers, Firewalls and other internetworking technologies and successful troubleshoot of client network related issues.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in one or more technical areas and share knowledge in those areas with the internetworking team.
- Act as a technical lead and subject matter expertise with WAN encapsulation, port configurations, passwords and basic troubleshooting.
Carousel Industries is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in employment or recruitment on the basis of race, ethnicity, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected group.